St. Pete Pier COVID-19 Procedures
ExPIERience the St. Pete Pier the ST. PETE WAY. There is plenty of space to explore in YOUR 26-acre waterfront district, however, we do ask that visitors take the proper precautions. Please wear a mask when visiting us and maintain a six-foot distance from others. Wash your hands and/or sanitize them frequently. Finally, please stay home if you are not feeling well.
See a list of precautionary measures that we have put in place to help mitigate the spread of COVID-19 below.
- Ten (10) touch-free hand sanitizer stations are placed throughout the Pier District
- Six (6) feet’ Social Distancing signage is placed in the Marketplace and other various locations throughout the District
- Maximum Occupancy load of ‘Four (4) persons max’ signage is provided for Pier Head elevators
- Personal hygiene and handwashing signage is provided for Pier Head & Pavilion public restrooms
- Pier restaurants and cafes are strongly encouraged to follow guidelines for the Florida Restaurant and Lodging Association
- We are adhering to all CDC guidelines and recommendations as they change
- Guests are encouraged to wear cloth face coverings/masks where social distancing measures are difficult to maintain, such as The Discovery Center, Restaurants, etc. All other areas of the St. Pete Pier, we strongly encourage visitors to wear cloth face coverings/masks.
- We strongly encourage guests to remain home if they are experiencing any symptoms related to COVID-19
- St. Pete Pier’s amenities and restaurants are in compliance with existing and future state, county, and municipal orders.