St. Pete’s buy-local culture is represented in this lively bazaar, just a short walk past the Pier’s Welcome Plaza. Area vendors showcase and sell their wares in pop-up kiosks and under 10-by-10-foot tents. Shoppers can browse under a solar roof structure that provides ample shade. Marketplace lease agreements run three to 12 months, ensuring that a rotating cast of vendors will be on hand to sell an interesting array of products, many with a local flair.
What is Available?
- Market stall unit (7 available)
- Adjustable shelving, Canopy, Moveable panel to close/lock the unit
- Area for Tenant Signage (per agreement guidelines)
- Approximately 100 sf of useable space per unit
- Minimal storage available on market stall units
- Access to power (7 market stalls)
- Access to water (4 market stalls)
- Areas for tent set-up (limited number of tents available as part of License Agreement)
- Loading zones near Marketplace
What is Required?
- Minimum 3-month commitment
- Maximum 12-month agreement
- Open for business a minimum of 3 days per week (Fri, Sat, Sun)
- 10’ x 10’ tent (to be approved by Pier management if not included in License Agreement)
- Insurance requirements per License Agreement
For more information:
Stephanie Addis: 813-222-0484,